- Flash & Caulk All Ledgers: This will eliminate any water transfer from the decking to the siding of the structure it is attached to. Reducing the chance of rot to your home.
Treat Pressure Treated End Cuts: Re- treating will protect open ends of the pressure treated wood. This protects the wood from wicking water into the center of the wood and rotting from the inside out. Re- treating the ends allows a deck to stand for years with minimal maintenance to the framing.
Coated, Galvanized or Stainless Steel Color- Matched Screws: By using this type of screw, it eliminates rust and bleeding on the decking.
Drilled & Counter- Sunk Screws: Counter- sinking leaves a smooth finish and reduces the occurrence of cracking in both wood and composite decking.
- Glue & Miter All Wood Handrail Corners: Provides an even fit and promotes extra strength.
- Wood Handrail Is Premium Tight Knot: Creates a smooth finish with less than 5% knots. This reduces the chance of splitting, cracking, warping & shrinking.
- Decking is Hand Selected: Ensures the best quality wood to be used and made to last.
- Support Beams: By using #1 support beams, it helps avoid cracking, warping and crowning.
- Concrete All Supports: By not using pier blocks it creates a very stable foundation with minimal settling. A minimum of 180 pounds of concrete is used per support.
M - F: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM